Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One year ago...

I would just like to point out that as of

6.20.2010


I have been with my boyfriend for ONE whole year.

Thee longest time I have ever been in a relationship with a boy.

Granted, I did spend it alone, but I had the most amazing day,

thinking of all our memories together.

He is worth EVERY single bit of time i've waited.

I love him very much.

Photobucket

ALSO.

I finally had some time to hang out with my long lost bestie, Erin. She turned pages for me at a wedding, which was such a loooonnnnnggg time to play. It was completely worth it, because she was there to make me smile! After the wedding we went to Toy Story 3....which for the record, is sad. I cried a little bit at the end, not gonna lie. Not quite sure how I feel about it. But we had a blast annoying these boys that sat next to us in a truck. We made them buy us popcorn, threw half a bag of sweedish fish at their heads, and just pretended we were part of all there conversations and stuff. It was so fun. I love that girl to death. I laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time, which felt good. My friend Josh also decided to join us part way through the movie. He was most likely annoyed at how obnoxious erin and I were being...but he delt with it :) the best part of the night?

SNOW CONES.

Hellllooooo summer :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: